The UP-ITDC has just completed the migration of UP's Zoom subscription to a new setup. As a result of the migration, you may still encounter a problem with your Zoom account or access.
To access your Zoom account on your desktop or laptop, follow these steps:
- Log in to your @up.edu.ph email account.
- On your UP email application, click the "Google Apps" icon (3-by-3 dots) at the top corner. See image below.
- Scroll down and look for the Zoom application icon.
- Click the Zoom application icon. You will then be redirected to your zoom account.
To access your zoom account on your mobile or table device, follow these steps:
- Open the Zoom app.
- Tap "Sign in with SSO".
- When presented with the "Choose an account" page, select your UP email address (@up.edu.ph). Otherwise, select "Use another account" to sign in to your UP email account. You will then be brought to your Zoom account.
If you still encounter an issue, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
Please read the UP-ITDC's advisory (dated April 18, 2022) below:
Dear UP Users,
Please be informed of the completion of the migration conducted by Zoom. We are also coordinating with CU IT Offices to restore Zoom integration with your LMS. With this maintenance activity, we expect that some trailing technical issues may arise and affect some of the services/features provided by Zoom.
Should you encounter any issues, kindly inform us by contacting the UP System ICT Support at https://ictsupport.up.edu.ph/. We will immediately escalate said technical issues to Zoom for their immediate resolution.
For your kind information and guidance.
Information Technology Development Center (ITDC)
Office of the Vice President for Development (OVPD)