* The IMS Network Team immediately reported the problem to ISP around 10:50 AM of October 11, 2017
* On-site support was provided by the ISP to check the fiber line around 2:20 PM of October 11, 2017
* Around 3:00 PM, they were able to identify that the link was cut almost half kilometer away from the Computer Center
* From that point, troubleshooting was done outside the UP Manila premise
* As a solution, they did a fiber re-route which was done for 16 hours
* At 9:50 AM of October 13, 2017 the connection is restored.